[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT : Hadley Growers 11/17 Recording - Listen Now!

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:40:21 UTC 2021

For anyone who wants to grow their own flowers for flower arranging which is a craft this group might be of interest. It used to be Hadley school for the blind but they’ve been doing a lot of “renovating“ both on their building which nobody sees and the offerings. They’ve basically gone to podcast type things and chat groups. This in the crafters one I try to get in on when I can. Sadly they don’t offer foreign languages or hi school//adult continuing Ed type programs.

Ericka Nelson

Begin forwarded message: