[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Giving Thanks

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 20:24:11 UTC 2021

Hi Jill, Amen and Amen to that.

Let us not lose sight of who it is who gives us our food, and who lets the farmers grow it for us.

In a few days from now, some of us will be entering the Season of Advent, where we will remember the Birth of His Son Jesus Christ.

Let us also focus and reflect upon that glorious time as well.

God Bless, Peace and Love To All