[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Giving Thanks

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 19:19:34 UTC 2021

Hi Mrs. Ericka, Sophie of the Silky Ears here, I heard that!
I'll have some of Moms and Dads turkey anyways.
Hi everyone at K K, since I got to get onto Dads compute talking box thing for a minute, I want to wish all of you and all of my doggie and kitty Friends a very Happy Thanksgiving day!
Love you all very much!
Sophie of the Silky Ears