[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Reminder!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 04:42:51 UTC 2021

Now that most of us have over done it on Thanksgiving goodies, it is really
time to hunker down and get serious about finishing up those handmade
gifts.  Well, on Friday, Nov. 26, grab that project and all of your
supplies, find that comfee spot and dial our Chat number  667 770 1685

Access Code:614 370#

I call in at 5:30 P.M. ET but you can join us when you can.  Stay as long
as you want and pop out when you need to.

Come join the fun and make new friends!  I look forward to hanging out with
you!

Tammy