[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Season For Giving

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Nov 27 15:30:35 UTC 2021

Did you know crafting for charity is not about how much we give, but about
the love we put into making an item.

Christmas is the season for giving. So if you are in the holiday spirit and
purchase toys, food  or clothing for a charity, make any items for charity
or help out at a charity event/volunteer your time, then let me know and
join in with the rest of the members of Krafters Korner caring and sharing
stats by writing me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  with your donation numbers telling me if
your items are bought or crafted and the name of the organization or
organizations.

Also stay tuned to learn more about the next organization that we will be
learning more about.