[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Keyhole scarf

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Nov 28 18:28:50 UTC 2021

One of Terry's class wishes was for a keyhole scarf.  I have a keyhole scarf
pattern I like.  It's on Ravelry, called Paula's Scarfette.

I changed it a bit, though.  It has 2 x 2 ribbing lengthwise along the side,
And I changed it to what I think is called double moss.  It's more a seed
stitch than a rib.

It also has a very simple cable pattern in the middle-a set of 3 cables,
then a break, then 3 more, and so on.  But it would be easy to leave the
cables out and just have a plain strip of stockinette down the middle.

Anyway, it's quite nice.  I've made it a couple times as presents, and one
for myself.

Tracy