[NFB-Krafters-Korner] November Charity Donations

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 16:37:04 UTC 2021

Outstanding job everyone!
With Christmas just around the corner, I know that we all will be getting
ourselves all wrapped up in the festivities of the season, and, maybe even
all wrapped up in all of that gift wrapping paper (Literally lol.)
How about we trying to end the year off with a final push of items.
shelley an
Take care!d Renae, Terry and I are already gearing up for next year with our
Churches knitting and Crocheting groups batch of donations, big smile.