[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The Holidays Are Coming!

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 17:41:34 UTC 2021

Christmas Gift Exchange Questionnaire 2021

Welcome to the Krafters Korner Christmas gift exchange! We are so glad you
are participating with us! All you have to do is complete this questionnaire
and return it to the Gift Exchange Coordinator by October20. You will be
sent the information of your exchange friend.  Please be sure to have your
gift sent to your friend by Nov. 24. You want the gift to be delivered so
he/she can share it at our Christmas party on Dec. 12.

Name:

Mailing Address:

E-mail Address:

What is your favorite craft?

List your favorite craft store?

Please share links or items from your wish list.

Do you have a Ravelry account?

If so, what is your Ravelry name?

Favorite colors?

Favorite candy or food?

Favorite restaurant?

Do you have food allergies?

Are you allergic to any fibers?

Are you willing to send a gift to International members?

Please send the completed form to;

terrypowers59 at gmail.com <mailto:terrypowers59 at gmail.com>

Thank you for participating.

Christmas will be here, before we know it!

Terry Powers

Gift Exchange Coordinator