[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat 7:30 PM Eastern what’s crawling around the corner?

kendrick.deborah at gmail.com kendrick.deborah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 16:00:28 UTC 2021

Carol,
Thanks for the nudge and the tip. I'll definitely try to be there.
Kind of in recovery mode at the moment--had my four-year-old grandson for the weekend, whilst his mommy was having a new baby. He was sick, and shared the fun. Not COVID, so I'll be fine, but if I'm not there at 7:30, know that it's because I'm sleeping and/or making ore tea
Deborah