[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knit Accessories

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 8 11:50:45 UTC 2021

I recently bought the braille book Knit Accessories, item# K381, from the
BlindMice.  I just got around to looking at the contents last night.  Looks
pretty good.  It has lots of scarves and hats, including a hooded scarf.
And it has some handwarmers, including one with owls on it I'm thinking I'll
make for my sister.  They all look fairly simple, too.  There are definitely
things for beginners.  And everything in the contents has a thorough
description right there, so I can decide if I even want to go to the page.

Tracy