[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Searching for a pattern

kendrick.deborah at gmail.com kendrick.deborah at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:17:15 UTC 2021

Hi all Krafters,

I just finished making a beautiful blanket for my daughter's new baby. The
pattern was a somewhat adapted version of the Big Bad Baby Blanket pattern,
in the book Stitch 'n' Bitch.

The yarn I used was Premier Velvet, a bulky yummy yarn.

Well, I bought more than I needed. I made the blanket with number 10
knitting needles.

I used the same yarn for my learning to use the loom, 24-peg, and now have a
cute little baby hat.

Now, what I would really like to do is make a baby sweater-pullover or
cardigan, I don't care, but one that requires this bulky weight yarn. I'm
really happier with needle knitting, but crochet is OK.

Does anyone have such a pattern?  I have looked through a couple books, but
everything I have calls for worsted.

Thanks in advance!

Deborah