[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Reminder

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 23:17:06 UTC 2021

Thank you! It is a mossy green with white at the ends. It’s just a regular like basting stitch with white yarn. I had some problems with some stitches at the end so I covered it up so the scarf would stay dealer. The yarn was buzzing up at the end really bad.

It looks really nice though. My aunt will love it.

Ericka Nelson