[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Clarification of charity donations

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Mon Oct 18 16:07:52 UTC 2021

Clarification of charity donations

Anything you do for charity counts in our stats weather it's handmade,
boughten, or you give of your time.

Examples of miscellaneous items

Bought 10 boxes of crayons and 10 bars of soap for Operation Christmas Child

Collected a bag of can tabs for Ronald McDonald House

Donated 10 items of clothes to a women shelter

Volunteered 4 hours at my local food bank

Crafted items

These are all types that you make yourself. Examples of some things I have
received numbers for are knitted and crocheted items, jewelry and pony
beaded items, wooden concentration games.

So if you do any charity work just drop me a note to
shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  and let me know
what your charity work or items are and for what organization so that your
efforts  can be included in the caring and sharing stats.

Did you know the best way to start a day and end a day is with gratefulness
in your heart.