[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The Holidays Are Coming!

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 22:14:43 UTC 2021

Do a reply all to Terri or cut and paste and put it in a different email. If you do a reply, you can go down and fill in the spaces. If you cut and paste, you can just put it over into a new email and fill it out there before you send it to Terri. Hope this helps.

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone