[NFB-Krafters-Korner] classes

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Thu Oct 21 13:57:31 UTC 2021

I've got a few classes running around in my head wanting to be taught or
thinking of teaching. You already know about the napkin ring pony bead class
on November 4th at 7:30 eastern that you can write me to join at
shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

If you want to try team teaching and have a popcorn ball recipe your family
likes then write me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Lastly  would anyone be interested in making a 2 needle basic mitten that
looks like snowmen or a quick and easy hooded scarf?

Did you know quilling is the art of using paper strips that are rolled,
shaped and glued together to create decorative designs.