[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Scrubology yarn

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 19:13:15 UTC 2021

Has anybody tried this scrub Ology yarn yet? It says it is specifically for dish cloths. I think this is the yarn someone used to make a round washcloth type thing and my mom bought a couple from her. They were really cool. I got one for Christmas last year or the year before, I can’t remember. It kind of has a loofah affect! They have both plain colors and variegated colors at hobby lobby.

What is the best brand or type of yarn to make children’s scarves? We’re talking winter in Wisconsin. I was thinking baby blanket type. Worsted weight is medium right? That’s what it seems like when I look on the sites. Anything else someone can give me as a bit of good advice is appreciated. I have B ER NAT variegated white, blue and some kind of yellowish orange colored yarn that I am using for one of the nieces scarves. It is baby blanket. I don’t remember the color name. It’s turning out really cool. The other niece likes purple and pinks.

Thanks all!

Ericka Nelson