[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Celtic Cable fingerless mitts

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Oct 24 12:39:21 UTC 2021

I am making Celtic cable fingerless gloves.  There are a lot of things with
that title on Ravelry, but my local yarn store owner helped me pick out this
pattern.  It's free, so I could share it offline. The website is
handylittleme.com/celtic-cable-fingerless-gloves.

They're really amazing.  The mitts are about 9 inches long, and I can choose
a cable and follow it down the long mitt as it swirls from one side to the
other, going over and under other cables, forming the beautiful Celtic knot
pattern.

They are definitely an intermediate project, with 4 different cables, though
none of them are complicated, and some rows have 5 cables in them.  And
don't drop a stitch!  I did, and had to go way back to fix it.  I thought I
was going to have to rip the whole thing out, but, with help, I only lost a
couple inches.

Tracy