[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT FW: Let's Go Shopping event The 2-day Let's Go Shopping holiday gift event is right around the corner!

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 17:15:38 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: LGS at groups.io <LGS at groups.io> On Behalf Of Elegant Insights Braille Creations
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 12:47 PM
To: lgs at groups.io
Subject: Let's Go Shopping event The 2-day Let's Go Shopping holiday gift event is right around the corner!

Hello, Let’s Go Shopping attendees!

The 2021 Holiday Gift edition of Let's Go Shopping is full to the brim with fabulous shopping ideas, and it's coming in hot!

We've got fun new businesses, along with your favorites, ready to help you make your list and check it twice.  Keep your eye out for the complete two-day event schedule, the directory of entrepreneurs, and your Zoom virtual shopping mall invitation.

Have a friend you think might like to attend?  Forward this email and encourage them to subscribe to our announcement email list.  If you have already subscribed, you do not need to re-subscribe, just make sure we're on your list of accepted contacts.  Our email list is the only way to get a ticket to the Let's Go Shopping extravaganza!

Save the date!  You are invited to join us for the holiday 2021 edition of Let's Go Shopping!

When:  Friday, November 5th, and Saturday, November 6th, 2021 from 9AM to 5PM Pacific time, noon to 8 PM Eastern.

Where:  On our Zoom Let's Go Shopping virtual mall!

What is it?

Let's Go Shopping is an online, accessible, virtual mall crawl like no other.  We're connecting small businesses with the customers who need them.  Get your holiday shopping done, support a small business, and relax for the rest of the season!  Can't get to the mall?  No problem.  We'll bring the mall to you!

Shop for tech gadgets, fashion, food, handcrafted art, jewelry, accessories, personalized gifts, presents for pets and pet lovers, stocking stuffers, and lots more!  Plus, discounts, door prizes, and special promotional offers throughout the event!  Best of all, no mask or proof of vaccination required!

How to join us:  Subscribe to our announce-only mailing list for all the details.  No flame wars, no mindless chit-chat, just relevant information about our Let's Go Shopping extravaganza.  Start here:

https://accessibleinsights.info/blog/lets-go-shopping/.

Or, you can send a blank email to:  lgs+subscribe at groups.io and you will be added to the list.

Ready for a little retail therapy?  Let's Go Shopping!

Laura Legendary, founder

Let's Go Shopping Virtual Events

View/Reply Online (#151): https://groups.io/g/LGS/message/151
Group Owner: LGS+owner at groups.io