[NFB-Krafters-Korner] How do I get to the calendar on crafters corner

Wren Langley wlmr4020 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 03:34:24 UTC 2021

Hi Kathy,

Your message was wonderful, and please don’t worry about not being able to create the links. They are fine. Thank you so much, and I will keep this information.

I did find the calendar, and I was able to sign up for the beginning knitters class. Sorry don’t quite know the title. :-). I love the crafting corner.

God bless,
Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone