[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Jewelry for sale

Barbara Harrison harrison.barbara679 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 16:12:09 UTC 2021

 Hi, I have Beaded earrings, necklace and bracelets to sell. this is my first time selling my jewelry pieces. My name is Barbara Harrison and I teach the beginner jewelry making class.

The earrings are French hook for pierced ears, the cost is $5.00 each.

The necklace is 16 inch, deep green beads with silver toned class. The cost is $10.00 each.

The bracelet is a stretch bracelet with small wooden beads, gold spacer beads, the size is standard 7 inch, the cost is $5.00 each.

Contact me by email  at: harrison.barbara679 at gmail.com

Send all payment by cash app or Venmo.