[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hand Made Jewelry for sale

Lindsey Henson lindseynhenson95 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 17:00:06 UTC 2021

I hand craft and sell a wide variety of beaded and charmed jewelry. I use
glass, wood, and acrylic beads in my designs. I make stretch bracelets,
anklets, and necklaces as well as dangle earrings and keychains. Charms
include animals, religious themed, music, supernatural, and more! I can
also include disc charms with up to 3 Braille characters. Earrings and
keychains are $5, bracelets are $10, anklets are $12.50 and necklaces are
$15. Shipping is $8.45 with tracking. Please feel free to reply to this
message or send me an email at outofsightjewelry at gmail.com to learn more or
place an order.
All the best,
Lindsey