[NFB-Krafters-Korner] $ $ Sale $ $

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 18:50:59 UTC 2021

Smile!

Do you have handcrafted items for sell? Do you have craft supplies that
need a new home?  Fantastic!  Today is your day!

Please toss out an ad.  Describe your item(s), give your price, method of
payment excepted and your contact information.

We still have a listing of our vendors on krafterskorner.org.  These are
members that always have items for sell.

Shoppers, please contact the seller privately.

***Division Disclaimer***

The National Federation of the Blind Krafters Division is in NO way
responsible for any portion of the transactions. The transaction is SOLELY
between the buyer and the seller.

Happy shopping & Selling!

Tammy