[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting patterns, tunic tops and more

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:30:32 UTC 2021

I know most of you can’t see the picture but it is I need it short sleeved sweater. I do not know how accessible the links are for the patterns as well I can’t read patterns and comprehend them quite yet so you guys are on your own. I just thought it was really cool. There are patterns for Australian animals and something else as well. From what I can tell this website seems to be pretty accessible. I have not checked out the videos yet.

https://www.thesprucecrafts.com/knitting-4162934

Ericka Nelson