[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My new summer top

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 18:51:15 UTC 2021

Hi Shelley, no, every day around here is make a hat or scarf or slippers
or... day.
It is really sad to see so many people and children who are in need right
here in our own community
Folks, it is good that you are taking part in the K K Charity program, but,
don't forget about those who are living in your own communities.