[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat September 13 7:30 PM Eastern it’s fall y’all!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 02:19:16 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Jill’s announcement about the fall chat is correct. Tammy confused the date for the KK general membership meeting. That meeting will be held Monday September 20 at 7:30 p.m. using the chat line.
Please join us so you can be updated on all that is happening on the korner!
Meanwhile Monday the 13th, chat about fall or autumn if you prefer. <smile>

May God bless you.
 Cathy F