[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Chat Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:30:58 UTC 2021

Hey! Hey! It's that time again!  Come join us for a time of laughter and
chatting about crafts. Bring a project or a list of questions you want some
help with.  We do our best to share answers.  Join us when you can and stay
as long as you can.  Get comfortable and give us a call this evening at
5:30 P.M. ET

Dial: 786-577-1020  Access code: 614370#.

Chat soon!

Tammy