[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sunshine/celebrations

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 19:27:23 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon Krafters,

Over the years we have made several attempts to acknowledge those events in
our lives that are important to us and are worth acknowledging either
privately for ourselves, or for the purpose of sharing them with others.

Today I am sending out this email so that we can begin collecting a list of
all of those events.

What do I ask of you, you want to know. Please take the time to look at the
form and send it back to me filled out. Please do not send it to the
Krafters List. Please use my personal email address:

Kutash-jm at comcast.net

For this purpose.

The form is below my signature.

Jeanette Kutash

Your name:

Your Email address:

Your Phone Number:

Do you want your events acknowledged privately, on the list,  or both?

Events to be celebrated/shared:

For each event please state the date of the event, and the nature of the
event, such as: 3/15/21, birth of a grandchild

Event 1:

Event 2:

Event 3:

Event 4: