[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: Super Huge Thank you!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 01:33:08 UTC 2021

Good Grief!

I forgot a Super Huge Thank you to all of the Teachers!  You are GREATLY
APPRECIATED!! Thank you to the students!  I GREATLY APPRECIATE your
willingness to take on NEW challenges by learning something new to you.  I
also APPRECIATE our new members and even our lurkers!  Each person makes
Krafters Korner a GREAT place to share knowledge and encouragement.
Lurkers are probably like me and just trying to figure out how all of this
crafting stuff works.  Please feel free to ask questions either on list or
privately.  Ideas are welcome as well!  We are a continual WORK in
PROGRESS.

Smile!

Tammy F.