[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Caring & Sharing Monday Night Chat

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:42:52 UTC 2021

Good Morning Deb B., I am not Renae, but, she talked about Operation
Gratitude.
She will be sending out more information about this organization during the
week, so, stay tuned!
I can tell you that Operation Gratitude deals with Veterans as well as with
people who are on active duty in the Military.
This group serves both men and women in the Military also.