[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Are you looking for resources to purchase craft supplies or to purchase or obtain free patterns?

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 00:33:47 UTC 2022

If you are wishing to try a new project and a class is currently not
available for you to learn to make a particular item, why not check out our
resource page. It is filled with a list of places to purchase all kinds of
craft supplies. Below the list of suppliers we have a list of places online
to purchase or obtain free knitting and crochet patterns.

We hope you will enjoy and take advantage of this valuable resource we offer
to members and nonmembers alike.

Please also remember that you can always request a class to be taught on a
particular craft or project and our teachers will do their best to
accommodate you.