[NFB-Krafters-Korner] {Spam?} Amazing Grace Pen for Easter

Ray Wright metaltipman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 05:05:51 UTC 2022

Hello Fellow Crafters

I am introducing my newest pen.

This Amazing Grace pen is a beautiful two-toned rollerball pen.  It features A
cross  is the symbol of Christianity and the main focal point on this
pen. This pen is also adorned with other religious icons as well such
as a dove, crown of thorns and an olive branch. Each of these symbols
enhance and symbolize aspects within the Christian faith. The dove
symbolizes the Holy Spirit, in reference to Matthew 3:16 and Luke 3:22
where the Holy Spirit is compared to a dove at the Baptism of Jesus.
The crown of thorns  and the cross clip (both on the  cap)
represent Christ's crucifixion.  The Crown of Thornes was placed on
the head of Jesus Christ at His crucifixion. Lastly, the olive leaf...
according to the Bible , during the great flood, a dove was sent in
search of land by Noah and returned with an olive leaf.

I handcraft these pens out of Olive wood imported from Bethlehem. Your
pen will come with a certificate of authenticity stating the wood is
truly from the Holy Land. Also included is a free gift  display box (a
$6.00 value)   as a special offer because you're a  member of this list.
This amazing writing instrument  is a perfect gift to recognize such
sacraments or milestones such as baptism, holy communion,
confirmation, marriage, Easter , and other holy events.

The price is $75.00 including free shipping and handling.

I accept Apple pay, Venmo, Paypal, checks , money orders and even cash.

Please let me know if you would like to order or if you have any questions.

Thanks again for your interest.

Kindest regards,

Ray

Wright Turn only
"Where everything I create is handcrafted with vision, not sight".