[NFB-Krafters-Korner] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} NEW MEMBER

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 22:32:46 UTC 2022

Hey Ruth welcome! I’m relatively new here myself being a member for only a year. You’ve joined a fine group of folks here. Well I’ve had a lot of life craziness and not been able to attend classes and other things as much as I would like, they are really helpful and fun group of people.

Ivan Low Vision working on no vision for all my life. My family didn’t teach me how because nobody knew how to knit or crochet. I did stuff for Girl Scouts but it wasn’t quite the same as sitting with someone and learning a craft more in detail. Then you just do it once like like Easter egg dying and a couple of things to get a badge and move on. I used to make cards when I had more vision and I was younger. Now everything looks like a cartoon and I don’t do it as much. My mother is a freelance artist and does a lot of pennant ink and oil/acrylic painting on canvas. My closest real painting was either art class or repainting the house.  I like doing pottery when I had the ability but never really did it as a craft. I guess I dabble. But then I’ve moved a lot in life years as an adult. Thanks to these guys I have finally mastered the basics of knitting and started on the road to learning crocheting.

Oh I’m from Wisconsin.

Ericka Nelson