[NFB-Krafters-Korner] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} NEW MEMBER

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 01:04:38 UTC 2022

Hi Ruth. Ericka again. Hey I finally got to work back to your original email. I use an iPhone with voiceover for my email. Sometimes we have tech classes on here or somebody shares a tech tip. I just wanted you to know. It’s usually Tammy doing something. Usually it’s on a Monday night. Don’t be bashful about your age. I turned 50 in November. Around here everybody understands your visual impairment description.

You’ll find as you read posts here and there that there are a lot of blind people doing things you wouldn’t expect including painting in mixed media. And these days a lot of them are doing videos and stuff for social media which I consider an art as well because you need patience. We have a friend who has her own podcast. I don’t know if you listen to them on your iPad at all. It’s called this is what Blind looks like.“ Two gals from Wisconsin, Angiee Castro and Laurie Holzmann. I believe it’s Laurie. Otherwise it’s Kimberly Kiser. Anyhow  you might want to check that out. There aren’t a lot of podcasts because they just started but it’s worth a listen.

Ericka Nelson