[NFB-Krafters-Korner] {Spam?} Classes?

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:05:00 UTC 2022

Hello fellow crafters!

We are so excited to have each of you with us!  If you have not poked
around on krafterskorner.org, pop over there and check out the current
classes page.  While you are poking around, don't forget to sign up for
some of our ongoing classes.  If you don't find something that interest
you, please tell us what craft or project you are interested in. If you
have a fun craft or project that you would like to share with the group,
please give me a call and I will give you a date & time.  If you don't want
to teach by yourself, you can work with a partner.  Give me a call, we can
practice together.

We are in our last quarter of the krafterskorner year, so let's make it a
Grhrhrhrhrhrate one!

One way you can join in and meet some of the folks here is by participating
in one of the two chats.  On Monday evenings, come join Jill as she shares
a small project, topic, game, speaker or something fun and craft related.
On Friday evenings, we join in the Craft Hangout.  We work on our own
projects and visit.  It is nice to have time to just grow friendships.
Watch for the reminders!

If you are new and are overwhelmed with how all of this stuff works, you
are welcome to ask questions on the list, come to the Craft Hangout and ask
questions, call me and ask questions or email me and ask questions.  Smile!
Remember, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask.  See, you are
invited to ask questions!  You can ask me or other members.  We just want
you to learn something new and most important is to have fun!

Happy crafting!

Tammy