[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale Day

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:37:33 UTC 2022

I’ll do the best I can to help you to out. Advertising I mean. I know one person who is kind of sports minded but not too many to help you out much on that Henry. I know what you mean about the stash. I don’t know how to make enough things, even Hance to be of much used to people. Good variety of colors but not necessarily yarns. Do you know the weight/gauge.

I need to learn how to make hats. Now with my great aunt passing away last Thursday life is yet a crazy thing again. My grandma seems to know without anyone telling her. I don’t know what’s going on for sure. Life is so wait and see and I am not good at waiting! In the process of waiting and making Chad a scarf, trying to learn the very basics of crochet well and I am Knitting my friend in Alabama that I have known since seventh grade some wash clause. We haven’t seen each other in almost 10 years and her husband passed away two years ago. She has one son who is in his 20s but the other three kids are still under 18 and have no dad . It’s never easy being single parent but I think it’s even harder nowadays. No extra set of ears and eyes and such to catch people getting into trouble or to listen or just to be there and sharing the joy of kids growing up. I feel for her.  She has church and some family down there but it’s nothing like the friends you known for years growing up. Anyhow I told her that I’d make her some so that she’d have something as close to me being there as possible.  I’m going to try to make some stripes ones to practice changing colors. Right now I’m working on her medium bright blue colored one. And yes it’s the proper weight for wash cloth/dish cloths.

This went out on the whole Krafters list I’m sorry everyone else had to read this. Please keep my family in your prayers. Alzheimers seems to be taking everybody lately. And Chad‘s nephew lost his first child. The baby a little girl was born last week stillborn.

Ericka Nelson