[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crafting for Ukraine and Giveaway Drawing

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:23:37 UTC 2022

Ramona,

They are not overly particular regarding the yarns, although they do have a preferred list. They are needing hats and mittens at this point. Save the scarves for next month, as they will be needed for that charity. Thanks so much for participating and I hope you’re able to check in tomorrow for a while.

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone