[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My Birthday

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Apr 9 23:39:44 UTC 2022

Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. It was a nice day.
Although today has been bright and sunny the winds are really something
else, so I have stayed indoors. For supper this evening Roger ordered in
Chinese food and I can't remember the last time we have had Chinese food, so
it was a real treat. I also was treated to chocolate cupcakes.

Did you know over 3500 pieces of aluminum  was used to create the world's
largest pysanka Easter egg in Vegreville Alberta and it's a road side
attraction.