[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: iphone app needed

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:52:26 UTC 2022

That’s a good app. It doesn’t always work though. Sometimes it depends on the light in the room or something that isn’t flat. Like say it doesn’t work for medicine bottles or cans, crumbled up receipts and so forth. I’d like the product section because when he gets to the barcode it not just tells you most of the time what’s in the can or box but it many times will give you directions to.

Ericka Nelson