[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Pop Up Braille Drawing class

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:44:38 UTC 2022

This is just an announcement to any one that may be interested in
participating in the Easter Braille Drawing class.

When: April 14 at 6:00P.M. ET.

Supplies: Braille Writer, 1 sheet of 11 X 11 paper & 1 sheet of 8.5 X 11
paper.  If you only have the smaller sheets, just tape two sheets together
to make it 11 X 11.

Please let me know soon that you are interested.  If you have already
contacted me, I already have you on the list.

Thanks!

Tammy