[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Mid-month reminder

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed Apr 13 14:28:37 UTC 2022

I'd just like to send out a friendly reminder to everyone that if your hands
have been busy crafting for charity we'd like to hear about it. Many members
have been busy this month making hats, mittens, soap sacks and hearts for
the charity Crafting Change for Ukraine

. You may also give to any charity locally. If you have purchased items for
a charity, created items for a charity or donated your time to a charity
please write me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  and let me know how many items you have
donated, if they were purchased or handmade, how many volunteer hours you
put in and the name of the charities or organizations you helped. With your
help we can continue to make a huge difference.

Did you know crafting for charity is not only giving an item, but also an
act of love.