[NFB-Krafters-Korner] please join the learning and fun!

Ruth Reynolds rachelduncan at verizon.net
Wed Apr 13 15:23:17 UTC 2022

    HI SHELLEY,

     THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS.
     ER, I WILL CONTINUE TO HANG OUT UNTIL TOLD OTHERWISE.

      WHAT TIME IS THE MONDAY CRAFT CHAT?

      IT TOOK A COUPLE OF DECADES FOR THE LESSONS FROM MY MOTHER ABOUT BEING CHARITABLE TO PENETRATE, BUT THEY FINALLY DID, AND ALMOST EVERYTHING I MAKE IS FOR CHARITY.

SINCERELY,
RUTH

Sent from my iPad

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/dotw