[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hang out Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 01:02:13 UTC 2022

Please join several of us at 5:30P.M. ET and enjoy friends and crafting.
We will continue to work on the items for the Ukraine project. If you
prefer to work on a different charity project, that is fine too! We would
enjoy hearing about your charity of choice.  We all have things that are
near and dear to our hearts.  ReNae has put a lot of time and effort into
researching charities to share with us, which is GREATLY appreciated!  The
real point of these efforts is to encourage us to give back to our
neighbors.

Dial:1-667-770-1685

Access code:614370#

I look forward to hanging out with you Friday, April 15 anytime from
5:30P.M. ET until we call it a night.

Smile!

Tammy