[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Pony beads

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 01:50:42 UTC 2022

Hi Ericka,

These compartment boxes are not so much best for storage because of the fact that you will likely have many more colors of beads than compartments. But what these boxes are good for is to use with a project. For example, suppose you have a project where you will be using four different colored beads. You can place each color in a different compartment and when you need a particular colored bead, you simply reach in to a compartment, rather than fumbling around in a bag. I have a compartment box where it has plastic separators so that you can adjust the size and number of compartments. This has come in handy. Walmart is a good place to buy this type of thing.
Hope to see you in a class soon. I am signed up forShelley’s daisy beaded flower. Folks had some nice ideas for how to use the beaded designs. I just like to make them. I have a collection of beaded items that Joyce taught over the years. I haven’t done a thing with them, just enjoyed making them. Maybe they will come in handy for one of the charities, though they are rather delicate and easily crushed because they are wire.

We’ve had a number of beaded bracelet classes, would you be interested in that? If so, what kind of bracelets do you like? Bangles, stretchy, woven, or what?

May God bless you.
 Cathy F