[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Ruth about our scholarship fund for members

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 03:30:25 UTC 2022

Hi Ruth,

Read below for information about our scholarship for those who would like to
become members and need financial assistance to do so.

You will notice a link at the end saying to contact Joyce K. She is
chairperson of this fund. You can try sending her an email, but I noticed
that she mentioned having difficulty with her email lately. So, If you would
like to talk with her on the phone, please send me your phone number and I
will send you her number. You should send this to me privately, not on the
listserv, to mailto:krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.comThen the two of you can
work out the details. We would be happy to have you as a member and I am
certain Joyce would be happy to hear from you.

Here is the info about the scholarship.

Kane-Brewer-Knox Scholarship fund

The Kane-Brewer-Knox scholarship Fund was established to assist those who
would like to join the division but cannot afford the yearly dues. If that
is you, you may wish to submit an application for financial assistance.
Applications (held in confidence) for this assistance will be accepted at
anytime.

To submit an application, contact our scholarship chairperson at the link
below:

Joyce Kane <mailto:%20blindhands at aol.com> .

Cathy F, treasurer