[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 02:36:54 UTC 2022

Friday evening, April 22, members & non-members are invited to join me at
5:30P.M. ET by dialing the conference line# 667-770-1685

Access Code: 614370#

The purpose of our chat is to work on items for the Ukrainian project.  We
can crochet, needle knit or loom knit hats in a variety of sizes.  All
sizes are needed.  We can also crochet small hearts that will be attached
to each hat before it is given out.  This will be to let each person know
that some one does care about him/her.

If you have a different charity project you prefer to donate to, bring the
supplies and use this time to work on your charity project.

I love giving back and hope you do too!

As a side note, don't forget to let Shelly know how many items you gave to
what project.  Remember, ALL are invited to participate!!

Tammy