[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Don't forget

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Apr 22 13:52:42 UTC 2022

Remember this evening is our craft hang out and all people are welcome. This
meams both members and non-members. It's simple to join us just pick up your
phone at 5:30 eastern and call 667-770-1685 access code 614370. We look
forward to meeting new friends or touching bases with old ones.  So if your
curious as to what were working on or just like to have fun you know what to
do

Did you know a true friend thinks you're a good egg even if you're a little
cracked or even a little scrambled.

.