[NFB-Krafters-Korner] It is August 1-Are you a current member of Krafters Korner?

Krafters Korner Classes krafterskornerclasses at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:41:53 UTC 2022

Today is August1.  Our membership year runs from July 1 through June 30 of
the following year.  Many of you have renewed your membership, and for that
we thank you and are pleased to have you as part of Krafters Korner.

Some of you though we are sorry to say, have let your membership lapse.  We
allow a grace period for the month of July for people to renew if you hadn't
done so by the June 30 date.  Anyone who has not renewed by today though is
now no longer considered a current member of Krafters Korner and therefore,
not currently eligible to participate in our classes.

I have just gone through the ongoing class email lists and removed anyone
who is not a current member of Krafters Korner.  I have also updated the new
call-in information for these lists with the new phone numbers.

Please make sure to update the phone numbers in your records so that you
will be calling into the right place for your class.

If you have been removed from a class and would like to rejoin the class, we
would love to have you.  All  you need to do is pay your membership to
Krafters Korner here:

Membership in the National Federation of the Blind Krafters Division | NFB
Krafters Division (krafterskorner.org)
<https://www.krafterskorner.org/membership-in-the-nfb-krafters-division/>

And then rejoin the class by registering for the class here:

Current Classes Offered by The NFB Krafters Division | NFB Krafters Division
(krafterskorner.org) <https://www.krafterskorner.org/classes/current/>

Dixie Sanderson

Krafter's Korner

Membership Database Manager and Class Registrar

www.KraftersKorner.Org <http://www.KraftersKorner.Org>