[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Kids have been mailed

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:34:08 UTC 2022

Goody, Says the sewing dummy!

You have to start, some whare!

Terry

From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of jill rossiter via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2022 11:39 AM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Kids have been mailed

Good morning! I have just gotten back from the UPS store. All packages have been mailed! Everyone should receive their package no later than Thursday. I mailed the packages to everyone who had paid for their kits through PayPal. Or if you and I discussed alternative payments. If you still would like to get the tea towel kit there is still time before the class. Can’t wait to see you all in class!

Jill

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>