[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crochet necklace

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:35:02 UTC 2022

Hey, so glad you came and had so much fun!  Yes, those little flowers can
be used in so many ways.
Enjoy!
Smile!
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On
Behalf Of Debbie via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2022 4:23 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Debbie <debbie7515 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crochet necklace

Tammy, thanks for teaching us how to make  the flower and the different
ways they could be used in craft projects. I can think of many ways the
flower could be used and Shelley's ways to use them are great and they
could even be put on throws and pillows and so many other things. I had a
lot of fun laughs and a lot of relaxation time in this class as well as
learning to make 2 neat projects. Learning, hanging out and relaxing on
Saturday afternoon!! What could be better?
 Again thanks to Tammy and Shelley for a great class!!

Debbie K.