[NFB-Krafters-Korner] No more PayPal friends and family

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 02:41:02 UTC 2022

I found out why my dues would not go through when I tried to use PayPal as a guest last week. PayPal friends and family program is discontinued. We discovered this tonight when my husband tried to pay the guy who mows our yard. So I think we need to find another option like ZELLE which is a free money transfer. PayPal is going to charge fees from now on for the transaction just like any credit card

I have been just kind of browsing the listserv here and there. Since I can’t take classes without dues paid and my life kind of in chaos at the moment, I’ve just been looking. However I did find someone who is interested from Wisconsin and have referred Joanne Stark. Hopefully she will call in Friday. I will depending on what’s going on.

Hugs to all who have had medical issues and hopefully the rest of you are doing quite well and busy. Henry, please give Sophie a few scratches and a treat from me. And give Terri a hug.

Ericka Nelson